Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

We Shall Begin at the Beginning




As Lewis Carroll said, Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end."


Welcome to One Lonely Smoker's Habanos review blog.  I guess blogs are just made for me.  I am too obnoxious to last long in web forums, and too opinionated to just let it end there.   I think reviews are what it's all about.  It never seems that you can find a review for the cigar you are looking for.  And yet there are hundreds of thousands of them out there.  I don't know, maybe they all suck.  Or maybe I don't like the format.  Or maybe it's all non-cuban cigars.   Many excellent review sites no longer update.  Well there is only one thing to be done and that's to do something about it.  In the posts that follow, I will review cigars from Havana.   And unless something drastic occurs, it will be all Habanos all the time.  But I hope you enjoy it, I hope I don't F&;#@ up.

No comments: