Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2012

It's decided.....Trinidad it is!

Well, I now know hardly anyone either A.) reads this blog, or B.) cares what comes next, lol.  I had a total of one reply in helping to arrive at a decision as to what would be a worthwhile exploration of a brand, a vitola or some other type of theme week, for the lack of a better term.  Bill in Nashville asked for Trinidad, and since he was the only one to vote, Trinidad it is...Nate in New Jersey also chimed in with a request on one detail, he wants to see a comparison smoke between a 1998 Trinidad Fundadore and 2005 model.  He actually wanted to know about 2003 Fundadores, but I am fresh out of those.  I think as it is Friday, I will start out with the largest girth cigar that I own in the Trinidad marque, the Robustos T.  In that way I can celebrate the 102 degree temperature we are baking in today and see how low it can go as darkness falls.  I am betting not too far.  103 today and my sister is walking around on the freaking Matterhorn.  That's where the expression "must be nice" came from, although I am imparting a little extra saucy sarcasm on the top of mine today.  I lover her, but when we get to the Smokies, I am going to kill her.


Shame of it is, I went to Piggly Wiggly today to get some pork fingers, like I am going out in THAT tomorrow and cooking meat.  hah
Fat chance.  But trooper that I am, I am going to smoke that 09 Trinidad Robusto T tonight, and tomorrow while I am cooking at 4 am, haha, I am going to smoke a Reyes from 2010.  Then I think I am going to smoke inside on Sunday, if I have to hit the Fox and Hound to DO IT as I compare the 98 and 05 Fundadores.  I am going to need some real good luck to survive the weekend.  I'll see you on the flipside.

No comments: