Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

Calling all cars

For you young people, that's the way the movies used to present the modern-day A.P.B. for the cops to be on the lookout.  I can hear it now..."Calling All Cars, Calling all Cars, be on the lookout for a cigar smoking idiot posing as a connoisseur."




I am getting wound up for my upcoming vacation, and I am looking at a few things I want to smoke while I am in a good mood in the Smokies.  But for the time until then, I think I like the idea of smoking several vitolas in a row within a marque like I did over the last few weeks with Cohiba.  It did not really work out all that well, but I did enjoy a few cigars and I think it helped to generate a little interest among my 19 loyal readers, haha.  (Thanks, by the way).  


I have a few choices to offer, and there are really not too many choices in all of Habanos anyway, less than twenty I think.  But I can do Bolivar, Romeo y Julieta, Montecristo, Partagas and might be able to take a half-ass swing at H. Upmann.  


We can also take it another way and think in terms of churchills, Robustos,  demi-coronas and maybe petit coronas.  After all of that, I guess it's even possible to take a refresh on some of the ELs I have in hand these days, almost all of them at least 3 years old.  They are BOUND to suck NOW.  You can comment to the blog  with your vote or reach me at the Asylum on visitation days.

No comments: