Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Why I only smoked one cigar in New Orleans

Cohiba007 was shocked that I only smoked one cigar in New Orleans, but there is of course a reason for that.  Most of the cigars you see reviewed here are smoked in my house with a window open and a fan blowing out.  In New Orleans I was staying in a condo that was not my own, and the first night it was chilly with a 30 mile an hour wind.  The second night I got home after dark and was beat, and I don't usually take pics in the dark.  I know, the camera comes with a flash, but the pics don't look good to me.  The third night I didn't feel like smoking and the fourth night the people next door were using the porch.  For a cigar blogger I don't smoke all that much apparently.  I also had plans to visit more cigar bars than the none I DID visit.  I checked out where they all were, and just never went out at night.  We had originally had plans to go out one or two nights, but this was not a partying trip to begin with, and frankly all the old people were tired at night and the one who wasn't tired was underage.  You see, it's a consipiracy.

The trip was designed to be a sightseeing and walking trip, and we likely logged about 6-12 miles a day.  Considering the youngest adult was 48, it wadn't purty.  When I got home I never even thought about going out again to listen to music and drink.  THAT'S why I took the Margaritaville Machine.  All of the drinks, none of the drive, lol.

No comments: