Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

4th of July Lineup

I have gotten my share of grief about updates, but I have to tell you ALL who expect frequent updates, you GOTTA smoke cigars to have a review blog.  And I have not been up to the challenge lately.  I am more of a cigar OWNER these days.  But I also know how frustrating it is to frequent a blog that does not update very often.  That's why I gave you 4 pages of content in a week, so you could read that while I got myself psyched up for some smoking.
The Fourth of July lineup is going to look like this.  Por Larranaga Petit Corona 2003, Cohiba Esplendido 03, Fonseca Cosacos 01, Ramon Allones Specially Selected 05.  This lineup might change a bit, but is basically set for now.  I may add to it.   I wish all my readers a happy Fourth of July.  Stay home and don't drink and drive.  Or worse, TEXT and drive.  Kinda makes me miss the good ol drunks.  They had alot less to prove.

No comments: