Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thanks to the members

Members, followers, cigar lovers, whatever you are properly called, I appreciate all of you and thank you for your support and encouragement and viewership.  It's been awhile since this thing got started, and I have not always been too timely with the updates.  But I have tried to keep it all-killer, no-filler, (to over-sell it a bit), with no ads and very little non-cigar talk.  And as a more or less casual smoker, it's hard to keep up with what I am sure are your needs as readers.  There is very little to me as irritating as surfing around the cigar-web lately and finding hardly ANYTHING changing these days.  Forum after forum seems to be caught in a glacial slog, odd considering the current trends in planetary weather.  So finding a place where there is something new and interesting to read is tough these days.  Again, I appreciate it more than you know, that you are here to read the blog and that you cared enough to subscribe to it.  Maybe it doesn't matter much to a blog that has no ads, who cares what the traffic numbers say?  Well, I care.  And I am pleased that you can join me.  And as of today, welcome MAX.  :)  And I am late in welcoming Robert.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha, thanks for the welcome. I've been following your blog for a little while, but I just started "following" it today. Loved your posts so far and look forward to seeing what's to come.