Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Quick follow-up on the DEMITASSE...awesome.

WOW, just WOW.  Pulled out my last unplaced cigar, I emptied 4 boxes of Rey del Mundo cigars into another cedar box a month or two ago and had 4-5 left over that would not fit inside.  Talk about a dull, flavorless cigar.  But I hear people RAVING about them all the time.  So after smoking 4 of these so far (2012 vintage) I can only say, smoke a cigar more when its ready, rather than when YOU are ready...

WHAT a smoke.  Excellent balance and finesse, bursting with rich and creamy flavors with a ton of mouthfeel and delicious, sweet, spicy smoke.  4 boxes is not NEARLY enough.  I now understand why people love these smokes.  The overall rating for 4 sticks, 83.

The rating for this last one.....96.

No comments: