Search This Blog

Friday, October 25, 2013

Partagas Chico at a party

All my abandoned followers, my apologies for spending more time on my other blog and NOT smoking cigars enough to even write about them.

I was at a Halloween party last weekend and a guy was asked why he was accepting congratulations on his new baby but not passing out cigars.  He forgot he was talking to a bunch of coon-asses, so he let it get to him, and he went to the store in a rush.  When he got back, he said he picked up 8 cigars.  I thought that this was a good thing, go into the store, drop a hundred on some nice stuff and come back and pass em around.  Then I saw him pull out the two 4-packs of Grape-flavored Swisher Sweets.  My mouth must have been open for minutes, and when the grape smell began to waft, I went to the car to get my only hope, a tube of 5 Partagas Chicos.  It was a Montecristo package, created for these 'longer than a typical 'club' cigar' Montes that came out about 3-4 years ago.....I think there were 7 little machine-made Monties in it at one time.  I had the Chicos with me in case I got the jones to smoke, which I somehow doubted would ever happen, even as I packed them.  I let the kids smoke their grape pixie stix and passed out 4 Chicos to people that looked discerning.  As usual, good from the first puff to the hot last puff.  I think I have about 120 left....Might need to begin the hoarding process, lol.

No comments: